Shiny new red 1969 CB750 available everywhere!

Obliviontoad

Running like a top
Thread starter
Get yours today. May only suit smaller riders...

a71ab959d24de8e509b6e9d01022e6db.jpg
 
:rofl: true

and the air box cover is supposed to be black, not red

make a nice Christmas ornament, there's even an eyelet in the seat to hang it by
 
looks to be the same company making both. No Rlets and wrong color air box on the blue one too. Tank stripe looks better on the blue one than the red one IMO. No eyelet in the seat on the blue one.
 
Another difference is one is unlikely to hang a Minichamp as an ornament on a tree. For an ornament, O'Toad's example is not bad at all.

I suppose one could also park their CB behind the tree, especially if it is a gift to self. Buuuut, the partner may have some words about that.
 
1969 and 70 CB750’s have color matching painted air boxes (and they crack very ez). The side grip is correct for left side only to assist putting bike on centerstand thru 1971.
 
Thread starter
The side stand is barely an afterthought, it’s just a bent wire. Should have included something for scale... it’s rather small. Under 3.5 inches...
 
736cc_imp said:
1969 and 70 CB750’s have color matching painted air boxes (and they crack very ez). The side grip is correct for left side only to assist putting bike on centerstand thru 1971.

Interesting 736. I really don't recall color matched air box covers but I think you have restored enough of them to know lol
 
Those bikes are still beautiful after nearly 50 years! It makes me wish, all over again, that the CB1100 had OEM 4 into 4 and the sensible front mudguard (fender).
 
:rofl: :clap:
 
mtneers_imp said:
I’ve already had mine out on the road.
2a766c478b408b6ffc628248aa632e3a.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: that really made me laugh for quite a while. Good one Ron :thumbsup:
 
Some standup comedy 1-liners about the "Shiny new red 1969 CB750".

I suppose we'll have to suffer through oil threads on this new model too.

The good thing is, dealers are everywhere!

I'm confused. Does 'HM' stand for Honda Motors or Hall Mark?

Nyah, I'm gonna wait til next year to buy a leftover, NOS model at a discount.

What's the difference between 'sandcast' and 'diecast'?

Hey Sam, I hear you got a new Honda! Where's it at?
It's hanging out in the living room.
 
Back
Top