clearviewx
Been there
Love it.mtneers_imp said:I’ve already had mine out on the road.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love it.mtneers_imp said:I’ve already had mine out on the road.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: too funny Ron! Remember that the older Hondas have some more critical break-in requirements!mtneers_imp said:I’ve already had mine out on the road.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suhawk305_imp said:At least I got one with period RLETS!
![]()



Already tried Gorilla Super Glue Gel, fast setting (6 words). It held, for days until I tried to hang it again. No more CBs in the Christmas tree!The ferret_imp said:lol. one word Super glue ..or is that 2 words?

Terrific idea popgun! I believe I have enough forum time and posts to list parts in the for sale section lol.Lord Popgun_imp said:You could buy another one and part out your broken one. List the parts in the for sale section and make bank!!![]()
f:0
f:0Agreed. The Aoshima is just another option, larger and possibly more detailed than the Hallmark, less costly and less detailed than the Minichamps or Modelspace.GoldOxide_imp said:Models like from Minichamps, for example, are pretty detailed. So there is a trade-off one is willing to accept. In addition, many Minichamps of 1:12 scale and larger have moving parts. For example: The front and/or rear suspension may compress and expand along with swing arm movement, and etc.