Jan 30, 2019 #61 peterbaron Road warrior ...nostalgic?..yes...this is why, I do not want to cry when riding :rofl:
Jan 30, 2019 #62 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy:
Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy:
Jan 30, 2019 #63 Lord Popgun Road warrior I ordered mine from the Dealer back in ‘13. They were roughly $3 each then and no shipping.
Jan 30, 2019 #64 the Ferret Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy: Click to expand... Just go in and say you'd like to order 2 of this part number 95010-16001
GoldOxide_imp said: Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy: Click to expand... Just go in and say you'd like to order 2 of this part number 95010-16001
Jan 30, 2019 #65 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy: Click to expand... Just go in and say you'd like to order 2 of this part number 95010-16001 Click to expand... The bait is set. I feel weird. I want to go to Honda and order a pair of item 95010-16001. ("Luke, I'm your fah-thaaa!")
The ferret_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: Can't seem to get over the online shipping cost of $24 from various sources. I have not asked at the dealership. You think they'll laugh if I did? :dodgy: Click to expand... Just go in and say you'd like to order 2 of this part number 95010-16001 Click to expand... The bait is set. I feel weird. I want to go to Honda and order a pair of item 95010-16001. ("Luke, I'm your fah-thaaa!")
Jan 30, 2019 #66 the Ferret Road warrior :rofl: Feel the force GO. Your bike will appreciate it. CB Karma and all.
Feb 8, 2019 #67 O Obliviontoad Running like a top Thread starter I leave for a month, and look what you maniacs have done with the place...
Feb 8, 2019 #68 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Obliviontoad_imp said: I leave for a month, and look what you maniacs have done with the place... Click to expand... Are you startin' to feel weird too?
Obliviontoad_imp said: I leave for a month, and look what you maniacs have done with the place... Click to expand... Are you startin' to feel weird too?