PowerDubs_imp said:
Hmmmm, I do like the look of the polished valve covers. I'll have to think about that one.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The deluxe had chrome headers. Not sure about the ‘14 standard. The chrome headers was one of the features of the DLX.
The 14 standard are stainless. Fear not, there is a solution! Jet-Hot!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Is it just me on my phone, or are those cyl fins shiny?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it just me on my phone, or are those cyl fins shiny?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yep, one rainy day I polished the edges and then coated with Cerakote.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Is it just me on my phone, or are those cyl fins shiny?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yep, one rainy day I polished the edges and then coated with Cerakote.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Could you tell me exactly how you did this? You can PM me if you’d like. Thanks.
Is it just me on my phone, or are those cyl fins shiny?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yep, one rainy day I polished the edges and then coated with Cerakote.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Could you tell me exactly how you did this? You can PM me if you’d like. Thanks. I used my Multi Max first with a 240 then a 320 grit. Gleaned the dust off an then coated with Cerakote clear.
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk