I, for one, will be very interested to hear how you find it Chukk.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here you go CHUCKKChuckk_imp said:well I finally used up my front Shinko 777 .. I have gotten much better mileage with it.. even though it is a cheap tubeless radial.. ($80. mounted and balanced) .. I have yet to mount my pr3 on the rear yet.. if it gives me the mileage I am hoping for, I may op to install a pr3 on the front also.. hopefully pics and mileage will follow this if Peter is willing ...... chuckk j.

CHUCKK's PICS, as requestedChuckk_imp said:another shinko bites the dust.. the mileage on my last two rear shinko 777's has been almost identical.. so a good base has been established.. I have just installed the rear Michelin pr3.. let us see if all the promises of high mileage come true !! .. I hope so .. hopefully Peter will have the time to post a few of the pics .. Chuckk j.

sorry, but I monitor my pressures before every ride.. as you can see by the pics of my FOBO tpms..I don't let them drop more than 2 lbs before topping them off.. I have also checked my FOBO against other tire pressure gauges.. I do believe it is the abrasive roads I ride.. I have had over 100 bikes and have never gotten good wear.. I don't just putt around town.. I like the twisties.. I don't use the brakes much, downshift a lot, weigh about 200 lbs, mainly ride one up.. these are some other factors that may play a part.. I do have a bad habit of ringing out the last mile, before replacing my tires, but when you get such lousy mileage I feel I must.. chuckk j.jimgl3_imp said:both tires in the photos above were well past needing replacing. and for front tires at the mileage you posted, were being run way under pressure.
I have just raised my pressure in the front.. now I am running 40 lbs in the front and 42 lbs in the rear.. I don't have many miles on that front shinko, so we will see if it makes a difference in tire wear.. I have 200 miles or so on the pr3, so now I don't have to baby it.. so far, it feels great ..kennyw_imp said:I run the PR3 fronts at 40 psi and have seen 16-18K miles before they start cupping.
+1 !LongRanger_imp said:It's likely I don't ride as aggressively as you, so if the higher psi is compromising the contact patch, I certainly don't feel it.