TwoBrothersBusa_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
The yellow hue was starting to show it's ugly head again so i shined them up today. Turned out pretty nice.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TwoBrothersBusa_imp said:The yellow hue was starting to show it's ugly head again so i shined them up today. Turned out pretty nice.
![]()
Cormanus_imp said:Gee ... they look beautiful, but I hope it was raining or too cold to ride.![]()
Great jobTwoBrothersBusa_imp said:I use Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish. The trick is the rag. I took some old cotton long sleeve shirts and cut the arms off. I wrap the rag all the way around so that it can polish the whole thing when I pull back and forth.

I do the same thing, but with cheap Walmart socks, 10 pair for $10. I forgot to bring socks one trip to Pennsylvania. :blush:TwoBrothersBusa_imp said:I use Mothers Mag and Aluminum polish. The trick is the rag. I took some old cotton long sleeve shirts and cut the arms off. I wrap the rag all the way around so that it can polish the whole thing when I pull back and forth.
... and when you get tired, this is a great alternative:Charlie Bravo_imp said:I think I'll try some basic Brasso first and see how it goes.
... and you can also search for "STAIN-Magic" in the Forum database.Wagonpeddler_imp said:I had some dark staining on my headers (just got the bike). Mothers removed some of the staining, but none of the yellow stain. Guess I need to keep rubbing?