Sensational Sicily

buttaknife_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Day 5-7: Taormina to Corleone, Sicily via Mt. Etna and Cefalu'. 2306 kms completed. Sicily is even more picturesque then I imagined. Driving up Mt Etna is a bucket list item I will always remember. I'm a huge Godfather fan so seeing Corleone was awesome...


 
Thanks for the pictures, my grandparents are from Giardini-naxos and Taormina, we still have a large family in that area.
 
Just beautiful. Love all the pictures.

Neat the old guys gathered in the city center. our old people gather at the mall for walking and at McDonalds for senior coffee lol
 
Very good photos, and very good country.
I attend more photos by Trapani's saline, Erice, and Palermo.

Good travel.
 
Fantastic. I really like the first shot of the buildings taken looking across the beach.
 
Sicily is a wonderful island to visit. There is so much more to see than you might first imagine, with a very varied landscape. I remember being blown away with Agrigento, as well as the views on the way there from Syracuse. Oh, and the seafood pasta in some of the small fishing villages is by far the best in the world!! No cream or tomato sauce, just olive oil, some basil, an onion and a tomato, and a mixture of various seafood mixed in with the spaghetti perfectly al dente.
 
Back
Top