SELF RIDING BMW

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Soon no need for rider???, if sick, bike will take care of itself:huh:

 
I'm going to get one of those when I'm too old to ride.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I'm going to get one of those when I'm too old to ride.
I do not believe you!
Although I cannot dispute Peter's friendly jab!
 
I’ll pass on that bike, but the one that self balances would be cool. Don’t have to put your feet down when you stop. I’d like that!
 
“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
 
Suhawk, they arrest people on HORSES for DWI. You KNOW they will on a self driving M/C. At least in a car you could lay down on the back seat and no one would know... :)
 
Thread starter
Roper_imp said:
I wonder how much weight is added by all the sensors and servos.
..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...
suhawk305_imp said:
“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will find
d8c02a0f213e1d10bc0ad37bd094f93b.jpg
for you
 
Until it self balanced on a twisty!
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I’ll pass on that bike, but the one that self balances would be cool. Don’t have to put your feet down when you stop. I’d like that!
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I like the idea of having one for long distance riding. On those day when you wanted or needed to cover a lot of ground, you’d be able to take a little rest without having to stop.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Roper_imp said:
I wonder how much weight is added by all the sensors and servos.
..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...
suhawk305_imp said:
“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will find
d8c02a0f213e1d10bc0ad37bd094f93b.jpg
for you
..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...
suhawk305_imp said:
“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will find
d1669acd07ded4749f4b2c1ae77b0b97.jpg
for you
I guess what you and popgun told me, I better stay away from adult beverages for another 30 years! :)
 
suhawk305_imp said:
“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”

"But you're sitting backwards!"

:D
 
Back
Top