peterbaron
Road warrior
Thread starter
Soon no need for rider???, if sick, bike will take care of itself:huh:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope, you need it NOW FerretThe ferret_imp said:I'm going to get one of those when I'm too old to ride.

I do not believe you!The ferret_imp said:I'm going to get one of those when I'm too old to ride.



..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...Roper_imp said:I wonder how much weight is added by all the sensors and servos.
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will findsuhawk305_imp said:“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
Sent from my SM-T710 using TapatalkLord Popgun_imp said:I’ll pass on that bike, but the one that self balances would be cool. Don’t have to put your feet down when you stop. I’d like that!
..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...peterbaron_imp said:..not much more, fly by wire, not cables ...Roper_imp said:I wonder how much weight is added by all the sensors and servos.
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will findsuhawk305_imp said:“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”for you![]()
...ignition on, engine running, you are on/in it = you are guilty, cap will findsuhawk305_imp said:“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”

suhawk305_imp said:“But Officer, I maybe totally intoxicated, but I am not diving this self driving motorcycle, but merely sitting on it. So you cannot arrest me on a DWI/DUI!”
