Seat lock stuck problem

I never have trouble getting the seat off, but getting it back on is another matter all together.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Blockhead_imp said:
Turn the key, pull the hook down and then: while holding the seat; push, pull, twist, jiggle, swear and the seat will eventually disengage.
if that fails, push, swear, pull, swear, twist, swear, jiggle, swear, rattle, and swear again. Good luck.
if that fails, push, swear, pull, swear, twist, swear, jiggle, swear, rattle, and swear again. Good luck.
This is the same procedure that I use :thumbsup:
 
I have a question. Once the seat is off, does the latch move the correct amount?
 
I haven’t read all the threads but once I depress the latch I give it the old Fonzie hit on the back just like the old jukebox and mine pops open every time.And it’s a Corbin


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I have a question. Once the seat is off, does the latch move the correct amount?
Mine moves as much as the cable allows it which is not enough to make this process smoother so I will have to figure something out.
 
dsan1964_imp said:
I haven’t read all the threads but once I depress the latch I give it the old Fonzie hit on the back just like the old jukebox and mine pops open every time.And it’s a Corbin


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do the same on my Corbin seats and never have a problem getting the seat off or on.
 
Back
Top