Jan 3, 2024 #42 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Nachodaddy_imp said: Phew, that's a relief. I thought I was confused again. Good to know I'm in good company. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state.
Nachodaddy_imp said: Phew, that's a relief. I thought I was confused again. Good to know I'm in good company. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state.
Jan 3, 2024 #43 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Cormanus_imp said: Nachodaddy_imp said: Phew, that's a relief. I thought I was confused again. Good to know I'm in good company. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state. :rofl: :bacon:
Cormanus_imp said: Nachodaddy_imp said: Phew, that's a relief. I thought I was confused again. Good to know I'm in good company. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state. Click to expand... Looks like we're destined to remain in that state. :rofl: :bacon: