Gone in 60
Road warrior
I got what I wanted for Christmas!
A dead rat!
A dead rat!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Congratulations Gone. Merry Christmas, sir!Gone in 60_imp said:I got what I wanted for Christmas!
A dead rat!
So...rats not runnin'...?Gone in 60_imp said:I got what I wanted for Christmas!
A dead rat!

To you as well, Tev. Cheers.Tev62_imp said:Seasons Greetings for the New Year to all the forum members. Even though I have a Triumph and a BMW this is actually the only forum I participated in, no one takes themselves too seriously here which suits me. Thanks for the interaction over 2023 and looking forward to 2024 and all it may bring. Cheers!
If it ever gets too boring, propose date a few days in advance and we’ll do our best to spice it up a littleCormanus_imp said:It's the end of Christmas Eve Down Under so I'll take the opportunity to thank members of the Forum for the good grace with you conduct yourselves. It makes this moderator's job very easy.
Very best wishes for the festive season to all and to your families. I hope you get a rest and that 2024 is a safe, happy and well-ridden.

Just some occasional H-D bashing without consideration for Sportsters!Tev62_imp said:Seasons Greetings for the New Year to all the forum members. Even though I have a Triumph and a BMW this is actually the only forum I participated in, no one takes themselves too seriously here which suits me. Thanks for the interaction over 2023 and looking forward to 2024 and all it may bring. Cheers!
Not too hard to get there. Just look under the hood.The Gecko_imp said:If it ever gets too boring, propose date a few days in advance and we’ll do our best to spice it up a littleCormanus_imp said:It's the end of Christmas Eve Down Under so I'll take the opportunity to thank members of the Forum for the good grace with you conduct yourselves. It makes this moderator's job very easy.
Very best wishes for the festive season to all and to your families. I hope you get a rest and that 2024 is a safe, happy and well-ridden.
Happy NY to all
Spice of life, for some. For example, take certain customary wardrobes in Scotland.Cormanus_imp said:Do I dare ask what this means?