Season's Greetings

Gone in 60_imp said:
I got what I wanted for Christmas!
A dead rat!
So...rats not runnin'...?

That may just round out the song:

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
12 FORUM FRIENDS!
Eleven rats not running
Ten Popguns leaping
Nine calfskin gloves
Eight quarts of oil
Seven Shoei helmets
Six chrome exhaust pipes
Five--black--RLETs
Four flowin’ filters
Three open wrenches
Two tyres a rolling
And a Honda ‘leven hundred CB.
 
I got a new pair of riding boots from Mrs Ferret, and a gift card to my local mc shop from my son
 
Mrs. G and I got home from the Christmas family festivities last night, and first thing I did was to check all of my traps. Little bugger had managed to swipe the persimmon bits off of all of them, snapping all of them except the one that caught him. However, for the sake of Mrs., I didn’t celebrate it too much or take pictures. I did re-bait and rest the traps in case he had friends.

And Mom got me an Auto Zone gift card. At least it’s not another Harley Davidson card.
 
Wait—There’s ten of me and they are leaping??? Man, I’m getting too old to be leaping! :)

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New year everybody!!
 
Seasons Greetings for the New Year to all the forum members. Even though I have a Triumph and a BMW this is actually the only forum I participated in, no one takes themselves too seriously here which suits me. Thanks for the interaction over 2023 and looking forward to 2024 and all it may bring. Cheers!
 
Tev62_imp said:
Seasons Greetings for the New Year to all the forum members. Even though I have a Triumph and a BMW this is actually the only forum I participated in, no one takes themselves too seriously here which suits me. Thanks for the interaction over 2023 and looking forward to 2024 and all it may bring. Cheers!
To you as well, Tev. Cheers.
:beerchug::biker:
 
Back at ya Tev..ride safe!
 
Cormanus_imp said:
It's the end of Christmas Eve Down Under so I'll take the opportunity to thank members of the Forum for the good grace with you conduct yourselves. It makes this moderator's job very easy.

Very best wishes for the festive season to all and to your families. I hope you get a rest and that 2024 is a safe, happy and well-ridden.
If it ever gets too boring, propose date a few days in advance and we’ll do our best to spice it up a little ;)
Happy NY to all
 
Tev62_imp said:
Seasons Greetings for the New Year to all the forum members. Even though I have a Triumph and a BMW this is actually the only forum I participated in, no one takes themselves too seriously here which suits me. Thanks for the interaction over 2023 and looking forward to 2024 and all it may bring. Cheers!
Just some occasional H-D bashing without consideration for Sportsters!

Having owned
8 Hondas
7 Yamahas
2 H-D Sportsters
2 Triumphs
2 Moto Guzzis and
1 CanAm

I find this to be a very understanding forum for variety
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
It's the end of Christmas Eve Down Under so I'll take the opportunity to thank members of the Forum for the good grace with you conduct yourselves. It makes this moderator's job very easy.

Very best wishes for the festive season to all and to your families. I hope you get a rest and that 2024 is a safe, happy and well-ridden.
If it ever gets too boring, propose date a few days in advance and we’ll do our best to spice it up a little ;)
Happy NY to all
Not too hard to get there. Just look under the hood.
 
Thread starter
Do I dare ask what this means?
 
Thread starter
Still about as clear as 6,000 km old 10W-40.
 
... strangely, there are some Kia/Hyundai cages that have oil as sweet as golden clear honey after 6000 kms (5W20) and well over 200000 on the odo.

Yeah ... weird - Cormanus.
 
Back
Top