How long do you expect to be at Glencoe, John? For purely selfish reasons, I hope you get plenty of sun in coming weeks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The downfall wasn't that bad. Just out of 5km/h the CB likes to take a rest on the right side in a corner up a hill. Uups! A real joy was to meet John and Carole in Glencoe luckily quiet by chance. I'll write some more when I'm back home in Germany inclusive my pics. Always rarely an internet connection. Greetings to allThe ferret_imp said:That is gorgeous
Wow, I see Wisedrum has managed to hold onto most of his hair. Lucky dog.
RLETs could have avoided that.WK57ABF_imp said:What a surprise to get a visit from 'Wisedrum' who is also touring Scotland - a late night followed - note the 1" front brake lever which he broke in a fall.


