Gypped_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Well, I was out getting the first maintenance on the bike done at the stealership (they threw in a hugely discounted prepaid maintenance plan with the CB) and after I was done I figured I'd run on over to Sargent and look around. I talked with a guy there for a while about customizing the seat (about $260ish for what I want done). Apparently since it's the beginning of the season, they're crazy busy. Locally, it's a 3 week wait, so god help you if you ship a seat in now.
I did ask if they had any plans on making a seat for the CB, but as far as he was aware they weren't even considering it yet. He said they have to get at least a couple hundred requests before it even hits their radar.
If anyone is considering them, just to have driver portion of the seat changed (raised/lowered, new foam added, and their default covering), it'd be about $170-180ish iirc. I don't know how that compares to other places, but it's there for comparison at least. I was looking at getting the pillion changed a bit so she'd be a bit comfortable... and would stop sliding forward when I slow down or brake at all. She has a tendency to slam her helmet into mine. :dodgy:
I did ask if they had any plans on making a seat for the CB, but as far as he was aware they weren't even considering it yet. He said they have to get at least a couple hundred requests before it even hits their radar.
If anyone is considering them, just to have driver portion of the seat changed (raised/lowered, new foam added, and their default covering), it'd be about $170-180ish iirc. I don't know how that compares to other places, but it's there for comparison at least. I was looking at getting the pillion changed a bit so she'd be a bit comfortable... and would stop sliding forward when I slow down or brake at all. She has a tendency to slam her helmet into mine. :dodgy: