Sandy Neck Sand Mountains

Good work Chapomis. Glad you're back in the saddle for the year, although I'm not totally persuaded by the substance on the toast.
 
Next time ...
 
Thread starter
It started out in life as Beef Stroganoff, but gets downgraded to S on S as leftovers, one of my wife's better dishes. Oh, Ferret, no onions !
 
Looks pretty desolate there Chapomis. bIke looks good ( you need to straighten right rear turn signal though lol).

We use cremed chip beef on biscuits or toast for our SoS. That reminds me, haven't had it in awhile. i'm past due.
 
Geez ... it's a while since I've cooked a beef stroganoff too. Thanks for the idea.
 
Glad you're back in the saddle Chapomis. It's been a few years since I've been on the Cape. We used to spend a week or 2 in the summer when our daughter was young.

Nice pics of the bike and dunes! :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
curlyjoe_imp said:
Glad you're back in the saddle Chapomis. It's been a few years since I've been on the Cape. We used to spend a week or 2 in the summer when our daughter was young.

Nice pics of the bike and dunes! :thumbsup:
Curlyjoe, did you get out yesterday ? must have been 70ish near you.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
curlyjoe_imp said:
Glad you're back in the saddle Chapomis. It's been a few years since I've been on the Cape. We used to spend a week or 2 in the summer when our daughter was young.

Nice pics of the bike and dunes! :thumbsup:
Curlyjoe, did you get out yesterday ? must have been 70ish near you.
Curlyjoe, did you get out yesterday ? must have been 70ish near you.
Yes, when I left in the morning it was high 50s and by the time I got back it was 80 F at my house! I had to use the expansion option on my Cortech tailbag to stuff in layers of clothing during the ride. Lots of bikes out yesterday and it was a lot of fun. :)
 
Nice looking pictures, except for the SOS. Creamed chipped beef on roast is SOS around these parts, too, btw.
 
Back
Top