Lighthouses and other Cape Cod notables

Chapomis_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I donned my new Schuberth C3, that I got 30% off :banana:, and headed out early today. I avoided all the trafficked main roads and made my way to Chatham. The C3 is great, super quiet, snug, warm, free of drafts and I remembered to put on my glove liners today.



The black mass and black dots in the next picture are seals

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/6ACB45BE-66B9-4C53-8E54-E33AF8812D93_zps5xtvrlg3.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/B1737FB8-D5E2-4147-99D8-AFB3228A60A4_zps4pztgubq.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/55765252-F004-4329-A60C-0BA77D5D9921_zpsfni4r0i1.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/75771E14-31CE-4A91-AA0B-C59668CEF18C_zpsacezr9ar.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/365205BE-F3FA-43DF-805F-65B29DC4B55C_zpsahq3hwnh.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/C771460E-A1BE-4718-9B67-C6D5E8254AD3_zpskdtki4n4.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/C9A2F4EA-7F85-4CAE-A8F9-084C0EC419D9_zpsysigoltw.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/2BBAC929-DF43-4478-B44D-0DAB30B49977_zpsr8l0oyoq.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/CB489DBC-55AE-4DD7-9852-2DB54BD9A6BB_zpsptcmnnsd.jpg.html]

Old Barnstable Village

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/Lighthouses%20and%20other%20views/326F8FE2-BD00-4A92-986C-3E7D07CCFBC1_zpsslunvqpq.jpg.html]
 
Great photos, Chapomis. Thanks.

Good that the new helmet is an improvement.
 
Wow like the desert, ocean views look so foreign to a midwesterner. Very cool though.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Wow like the desert, ocean views look so foreign to a midwesterner. Very cool though.
This lifelong desert dweller would agree. Not a cactus in sight! :D

Hey Chapomis, I love the sign in pic #3. I've been to a few rough bars in my time, but none ever had a warning sign.

Great pics!
 
Good photos. I think I like Cape Cod.

Flynrider_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Wow like the desert, ocean views look so foreign to a midwesterner. Very cool though.
This lifelong desert dweller would agree. Not a cactus in sight! :D

Hey Chapomis, I love the sign in pic #3. I've been to a few rough bars in my time, but none ever had a warning sign.

Great pics!
Gotta love this forum.

Cheers
And interesting bit of history that compact stuff.
 
Thanks for the great pictures :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I've been to Cape Cod and area a couple of time (by car) and enjoyed seeing familiar sights.
 
Back
Top