Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Geared up and took my first ride of the year. It was probably near 50 but I miscalculated on the gloves. The grip puppies that I added for diameter pretty much cancel the heated grips.
Before I got going I stopped at Al's Bar and Grill for the daily special, Sh** on a Shingle.

Then it was off to the Sand Mountains of Sandy Neck in Barnstable. I kept to the back road twisties and was very pleased to find no traffic :clap: but then it's march on Cape Cod.
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/B0C82EE1-1762-4E46-AA81-DF281952F8D6_zps2zlk5hp6.jpg.html]
Imagine that the vegitation on the right are 30' trees, not 3' bushes
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/57A0FCC0-BB23-40C0-ACCA-16CF1BB49BA8_zpsqpomejyl.jpg.html]
The best part is when I got home and realized that not once did I complain about the seat. It's the first long ride I have taken with the Chic trunk seat...I think we have a winner :banana:
Oh, this entire post was created, photos too, on my iPhone
Before I got going I stopped at Al's Bar and Grill for the daily special, Sh** on a Shingle.

Then it was off to the Sand Mountains of Sandy Neck in Barnstable. I kept to the back road twisties and was very pleased to find no traffic :clap: but then it's march on Cape Cod.
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/B0C82EE1-1762-4E46-AA81-DF281952F8D6_zps2zlk5hp6.jpg.html]

Imagine that the vegitation on the right are 30' trees, not 3' bushes

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/57A0FCC0-BB23-40C0-ACCA-16CF1BB49BA8_zpsqpomejyl.jpg.html]

The best part is when I got home and realized that not once did I complain about the seat. It's the first long ride I have taken with the Chic trunk seat...I think we have a winner :banana:
Oh, this entire post was created, photos too, on my iPhone


