Samurider Honda:Top-box kit /CB1100

tomas_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone purchased this item, Samurider Honda:Top-box kit /CB1100. I'm interested in buying this item, but would like some feed back on it first. Thanks much!
 
RandyB just got a top box from Samurider recently, and I don't believe he is the only one.

Top Box (trunk)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
RandyB just got a top box from Samurider recently, and I don't believe he is the only one.

Top Box (trunk)
Thanks ferret, maybe they'll see my post and get back with me. The box looks well made, could be a little bigger. I just need a way to secure some items.
 
What do you want to know?
 
I purchased it from Samurider also. Looks great. Only holds a single helmet, not two which is my only complaint. On the other hand, if it were big enough to hold two helmets then I'd complain that it looked too big. It comes off easily from the Honda OEM rear luggage rack which looks great. There are two different varieties of the luggage rack (one for std, one for EX) so make sure you order the correct one.

It was delivered in less than a week, no issues at all with Samurider.
 
Thread starter
AndyHe_imp said:
I purchased it from Samurider also. Looks great. Only holds a single helmet, not two which is my only complaint. On the other hand, if it were big enough to hold two helmets then I'd complain that it looked too big. It comes off easily from the Honda OEM rear luggage rack which looks great. There are two different varieties of the luggage rack (one for std, one for EX) so make sure you order the correct one.

It was delivered in less than a week, no issues at all with Samurider.
Thanks for the review AndyHe, I wasn't sure if it would hold a helmet, now I know. And like you I wouldn't want it to be too big.
 
Back
Top