Salvage Parts

Tom_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
My 2013 went to salvage and was auctioned off by Copart in Newburg NY in August. Don't suppose any of you bought it?

My replacement 2013 has the high idle issue, but the salvaged bike ran great. I missed my chance to buy the old one back for parts like the ECU IACV. Do any of you know where to look for used parts?

There is a 2014 in RI with a day of bidding left. Current bid is only $30: https://www.copart.com/lot/57286482/salvage-2014-honda-cb1100-ri-exeter
 
Tom, start with the ECU, if you can find one. I'd send you mine, but I had the high idle problem until I removed it, so you probably wouldn't find it much use. I can send you my old IACV because it looks really good and I don't think it was the cause of the high idle, since replacing it didn't fix the high idle problem. No charge, I just don't need them.
 
Thread starter
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Tom, start with the ECU, if you can find one. I'd send you mine, but I had the high idle problem until I removed it, so you probably wouldn't find it much use. I can send you my old IACV because it looks really good and I don't think it was the cause of the high idle, since replacing it didn't fix the high idle problem. No charge, I just don't need them.
That's a very nice offer. I'll message you. Thanks.
 
Man, I wish I had seen this sooner; I'm only ~25 minutes from that yard. I would've parted out whatever folks need...
 
Back
Top