Rune maintenance

Looking good Razor. We missed you in Ark. Good golly those are expensive wheels. The ST also tends to drip a little coolant (mostly in the winter for some reason) and on the ST boards the real eager guys put on all new " special" clamps that elimate that. Some require dissembling half the bike to get to them. I add 3 oz of antifreeze twice a year. The ST also has a very inticate brake bleeding procedure. Few shops can do it right.
 
Thread starter
Really sorry I couldn't make the rally (granddaughters HS graduation got changed).

I had an '05 ST, and it leaked A/F a bit also. I couldn't resist taking the tupperware off and squeezing the clamps a bit.
 
About $10-15 grand lol
 
None.

Ok, I read they were all built in Marysville, OH. :D
 
Lol trick question and answer.
 
Only popgun .... :D
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
I wasn't overly fond of them initially, but the Rune has really grown on me. How many did Honda bring to the U.S.?
Honda doesn't let out production numbers, but an educated guess based on VIN#'s worldwide would be about 3400.
 
Beautiful motorcycle and i always thought about one sorta like the CBX
would love to see all follow up pictures
Thanks
 
Thread starter
holy666diver_imp said:
Why are those tires sooo expensive?
The $2400 & $2300 is the for the wheels. They don't give the tires away either. The front size is unique to the Rune. If my memory serves me right; both tires were about $580.
use2b_imp said:
Beautiful motorcycle and i always thought about one sorta like the CBX
would love to see all follow up pictures
Thanks
I'm not the best at videos. Here's a short clip after performing the maintenance.
Although the exhaust appears stock; it's been rebaffled to get some sound :)

 
What a beautiful thing, Razor!
 
Back
Top