Rubber Lever End Thingies

tommymck_imp said:
Jeeez, I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate succumbing to peer pressure, but it is what it is... Are these things something I can go to my local Honda dealer and pick up, or are they some sort of special order from Japan?
...without going into politics and history of the RLEts issue, I can tell you this:
go to Honda dealer and order two: P/N 95010-16001

Hope to get a good review from Cormanus and Lord Popgun, please :P
 
tommymck_imp said:
Jeeez, I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate succumbing to peer pressure, but it is what it is... Are these things something I can go to my local Honda dealer and pick up, or are they some sort of special order from Japan?
All that means, Tom, ... is that you are feeling the Force.

Use the Force.
 
tommymck_imp said:
Jeeez, I can't believe I'm doing this. I hate succumbing to peer pressure, but it is what it is... Are these things something I can go to my local Honda dealer and pick up, or are they some sort of special order from Japan?

Peer pressure is a b_ _ _h!
ad65cad582e0a3653e51b9dfcd0ce86c.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Somebody cue up the holy part number

You can get them off any OEM parts site that sells Japanese motorcycle parts, like partzilla or bike bandit.

Edit: ope, they already did.
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Somebody cue up the holy part number

You can get them off any OEM parts site that sells Japanese motorcycle parts, like partzilla or bike bandit.

Edit: ope, they already did.
I'm looking for it...
545cd8b3d6edf449d15b901a37a40be2.jpg
 
Thread starter
I know we've seen it before, but that's a great T-shirt.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I know we've seen it before, but that's a great T-shirt.
I've had a couple of people stare and ask about the front
753aaf4f93fc38bd3a6518c542d1f608.jpg


I tell 'em "that's a very good question and there's an internet site that has over 160 pages (and counting) dedicated to answering that". Then they say, "yeah, but what is an RLET?". So, I slow it down... "a-hundred-an'-sixty-pages...and counting".

But nobody has asked about the numbers on the back.
 
MTC - to answer your question, yes, I did post about removing an RLET from a broken clutch lever. Durung that process, I invented what has been called "the A-man Protocol", which utilizes compressed air delivered via a needle valve to introduce a positive gauge pressure into the small hole in the end of the RLET, thereby causing the RLET neck to expand and easily slide over the knob. It's been called genious in it's simplicity. [Note: to date, I'm the only one commenting on this innovation. ]
 
Soon, a Padawan no longer you will be!
 
Thread starter
You may very well think that, Nachodaddy.
 
Strong the Dark Side is on the weak minded :D
 
Thread starter
Too kind you are milord. "Weak" a benevolent adjective is for those who resist RLETs.
 
Back
Top