Rubber Lever End Thingies

peterbaron_imp said:
Tev62_imp said:
Irish RLET's fitted, took me a few minutes to work out a fitting strategy but got there in the end.
Tev, how many real minutes is your a few minutes.... and this is total or per side?
:)
Tev, how many real minutes is your a few minutes.... and this is total or per side?
:) Well, 10 minutes right side and two minutes left. Once i understood I needed a firm outside grip but a slippery inside I was good. :banana:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Tev, no longer a Padawan you are!! You may now join us in the castle wine cellar for libations. Baron Peter, notify cellar master Cormanus we are on the way!!

The Ring purrs with approval and joy.
OK, let me know the secret knock, I'll be there presently. :beerchug:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Tev, no longer a Padawan you are!! You may now join us in the castle wine cellar for libations. Baron Peter, notify cellar master Cormanus we are on the way!!

The Ring purrs with approval and joy.
The Cellar Master Cormanus is not present at this moment but as soon as he logs in, he will start his preparations/Brisbane, Tuesday, Dec 15, 9:31 AM, 26*C
:D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Tev, no longer a Padawan you are!! You may now join us in the castle wine cellar for libations. Baron Peter, notify cellar master Cormanus we are on the way!!

The Ring purrs with approval and joy.
Maybe some of the disturbance has settled down too.

Congrats Tev62! :thumbsup:
 
I'm sure this has been covered but my search skills seem to be lacking so I ask: is it acceptable and advisable to fit RLETs to other brands, say a Suzuki SV650? I hope yes, since they're not called HRLETs (Honda Rubber Lever etc) but am concerned - will it cause disturbance?
 
Olof, I can personally attest to the fact that putting RLETs on other brands only enhances the machines.

I put them on my Bonneville, and was involved in a left-turn accident last year. The bike survived miraculously, and came out of it better than it was before the incident. And I emerged undamaged as well.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Olof, I can personally attest to the fact that putting RLETs on other brands only enhances the machines.

I put them on my Bonneville, and was involved in a left-turn accident last year. The bike survived miraculously, and came out of it better than it was before the incident. And I emerged undamaged as well.
That is a compelling parallel universe event.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Very sure Lord Popgun will chime in...:D
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Very sure Lord Popgun will chime in...:D
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
Thank you Master.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Very sure Lord Popgun will chime in...:D
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P
miLord, once you step into RLETs business, there is no way out :cool:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Very sure Lord Popgun will chime in...:D
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P
miLord, once you step into RLETs business, there is no way out :cool:
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P
miLord, once you step into RLETs business, there is no way out :cool:
I got bored...

Custom Ink Design 'cb11kforum'
 
Whoops_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Very sure Lord Popgun will chime in...:D
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P

Strong RLETs are. Good they are when other bikes on they are. Protected the bike will be.
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P
miLord, once you step into RLETs business, there is no way out :cool:
Every time I think I’m out, they drag me back in :P
miLord, once you step into RLETs business, there is no way out :cool:
I got bored...

Custom Ink Design 'cb11kforum'
That's alright - nice.
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Oh holy lever nipples, what have I gotten into?
Don't worry too much. No one has actually been punished for absent RLETs, ... yet.

I don't think the dungeon has any [living] full-time residents, ... yet.
 
Back
Top