Lord Popgun
Road warrior
A Padawan no longer you are. Purr, the Ring does. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Installation time: Roughly fifteen minutes each. Number of times RLET dropped on the floor, bouncing out of sight: twenty.peterbaron_imp said:Olof, this is great, two bikes and two sets of RLETs... Did you notice any significant performance improvement??? , well if not, it will come as soon as Lord Popgun update his Ring and Cormanus acknowledges your installation
P.s. How long did it take to install them all. Don’t lie, cuz we know the reality:beerchug:
hy:

You understand, Olof. Nice work.Olof_imp said:I proudly present my Swedish addition to the global fleet of RLET equipped Hondas. Brought home by my local dealer - took ten days, not bad I think considering COVID19 - and mounted an hour ago with the help of some window cleaner and forceful trial and error (yes I had noted all suggested techniques in these 144 pages but none of them worked for me).
Note: the Monkey levers are solid and spherical, whereas the RS levers are not only chamfered underneath, but also hollowed. The RLETs don't seem to mind though, they stretch flat over the chamfer.
In the cool evening sun the bikes look so right. I can never go back now, bikes without RLETs suddenly seems unthinkable.
Wooo, that is a darn nice combo photo there Olof.Olof_imp said:I proudly present my Swedish addition to the global fleet of RLET equipped Hondas. Brought home by my local dealer - took ten days, not bad I think considering COVID19 - and mounted an hour ago with the help of some window cleaner and forceful trial and error (yes I had noted all suggested techniques in these 144 pages but none of them worked for me).
Note: the Monkey levers are solid and spherical, whereas the RS levers are not only chamfered underneath, but also hollowed. The RLETs don't seem to mind though, they stretch flat over the chamfer.
In the cool evening sun the bikes look so right. I can never go back now, bikes without RLETs suddenly seems unthinkable.
Frankie, nice bike ...but your statement needs to be backed by a short video clip...are you really that fast with RLET's installation??Frankie_imp said:RLET free at the moment as my RLETS, successfully removed from my 2017 model, are recovering in a quiet dark space from the trauma. The deal on this 2019 model was just too good to miss and come the weekend the RLETS will proudly adorn her levers. I’m aiming for a sub 30 second per lever install this time. The 11th century church makes a fitting background for the new love of my life and I intend to have the Monks from the Monastry who now own the church to give her a blessing next time I visit there.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.Olof_imp said:The need for freshly baked bread for breakfast translated into a nice RLET test ride along the Öresund strait between Denmark and Sweden - thirty rural miles in morning fog. This is my report.
Expectations: High. I took for granted that I would feel a marked difference in the bike – stronger acceleration, better braking, more planted chassis and a general sense of togetherness. Evidence of the missing link no longer missing.
Result: I got the above and more. The bike seems to radiate a new presence, as if continuously rolling out an invisible red carpet ahead. Red lights turn to green, roundabouts clear up, gaps for overtaking emerge and people turn and look as I approach. The cows outside Saxtorp normally ignore all traffic but now gathered eagerly around the bike. Most strange was that the fog this morning, as thick for me as for everyone else, seemed to affect me less – I cruised where others crawled, as if I just knew what lied ahead.
Can I attribute all of this to the RLETs?
Frankie, nice bike ...but your statement needs to be backed by a short video clip...are you really that fast with RLET's installation??peterbaron_imp said:Frankie, nice bike ...but your statement needs to be backed by a short video clip...are you really that fast with RLET's installation??Frankie_imp said:RLET free at the moment as my RLETS, successfully removed from my 2017 model, are recovering in a quiet dark space from the trauma. The deal on this 2019 model was just too good to miss and come the weekend the RLETS will proudly adorn her levers. I’m aiming for a sub 30 second per lever install this time. The 11th century church makes a fitting background for the new love of my life and I intend to have the Monks from the Monastry who now own the church to give her a blessing next time I visit there.![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
![]()
pdedse_imp said:That is such a gorgeous bike!!!

:worship:Olof_imp said:The need for freshly baked bread for breakfast translated into a nice RLET test ride along the Öresund strait between Denmark and Sweden - thirty rural miles in morning fog. This is my report.
Expectations: High. I took for granted that I would feel a marked difference in the bike – stronger acceleration, better braking, more planted chassis and a general sense of togetherness. Evidence of the missing link no longer missing.
Result: I got the above and more. The bike seems to radiate a new presence, as if continuously rolling out an invisible red carpet ahead. Red lights turn to green, roundabouts clear up, gaps for overtaking emerge and people turn and look as I approach. The cows outside Saxtorp normally ignore all traffic but now gathered eagerly around the bike. Most strange was that the fog this morning, as thick for me as for everyone else, seemed to affect me less – I cruised where others crawled, as if I just knew what lied ahead.
Can I attribute all of this to the RLETs?
Those sound like words of experience PB. Are you Padawan-ready?peterbaron_imp said:L u b r i c a t i o n is your answer, Neinmeister![]()
