Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
Good work, bigskyorbust.

Lord Popgun_imp said:
Excellent! No longer a Padawan you are. :)

But beware Redbirds. Strong with the dark side he is.
Beware also those north of the Wall in whom the dark side grows increasingly strong. Winter is coming.
 
What wall? There is no budget for such a wall, nor a Bill to propose it (at least that I am aware of). And it is the bowels of winter here already!

:huh:






(just don't start using the word "Grasshopper" or sumthin')
 
Keep the bowels of winter up that way GO. 24 degrees on the commute last Thursday was plenty wintry for me .

I know that is wimpy wintry for the hosers from the great white north , but that is dang cold deep in Dixie


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Bigskyorbust_imp said:
Keep the bowels of winter up that way GO. 24 degrees on the commute last Thursday was plenty wintry for me .

I know that is wimpy wintry for the hosers from the great white north , but that is dang cold deep in Dixie


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a problem Bigsky*. We blame the Arctic air, so buck gets passed.

Winter is not so bad, if it were dry. When the roads are wet, it is pretty dreary because you know there is alotta salt laid down.
 
Almost not worth riding even if you could with that salt . Not much worse than salty muck plastered all over the bike .. turns into a huge issue if you don’t get it off quickly and regularly .

So fortunate I don’t have to deal with all that . Got it real easy this far south . Thankful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Georgia is great riding country. Thick, heavy, healthy greenery.

Toronto historically has been known as the Garden City. To be honest, Atlanta has incredible, superior urban tree growth. Maintain and continue to nurture that gift.

I know, I know, you can't stop the hurricanes, but every region has its issues.
 
I was convinced you guys were duping me on that Tardis wallet, but it turned out to defy logic and it's great. Sooo… I started to doubt my resolve with respect to resisting RLET. Then I remembered Nancy Reagan's sage advice. "Just say NO to RLET". I'm sure it's a gateway drug of some sort. I've managed to redouble my resistance for now.
 
tommymck_imp said:
I was convinced you guys were duping me on that Tardis wallet, but it turned out to defy logic and it's great. Sooo… I started to doubt my resolve with respect to resisting RLET. Then I remembered Nancy Reagan's sage advice. "Just say NO to RLET". I'm sure it's a gateway drug of some sort. I've managed to redouble my resistance for now.
That's what I keep thinking to myself, "NO to RLET". But when the dust settles, and when looking the other way, ... wham! it sneaks up.

There is sumthin' larger at play here.
 
The ferret_imp said:
there are outlaws in every church.
Some excerpt about the OEM CB1100.......>>>>

"When Mitsuyoshi Kohama was designated Chief Designer of what would eventually become the new Honda CB1100, he set out to create a motorcycle in a very different way than most of us could imagine.....
Instead, this would be something very different.
....This would be a modern reincarnation of a timeless form, a purist’s kind of motorcycle, if you will. And to please the eye of the discerning purist, this motorcycle had to be a thing of beauty and grace.
That kind of extreme attention to detail in pursuit of beauty can be found in almost every visible element on the CB1100, as Kohama explained: “In taking on the design of the CB1100, the team and I agreed that our mission was design—not styling."...

NO word about latex boobs at all..

Mr Kohama, thank you for your design, beauty and grace of the CB1100, I proudly own :worship: :thumbsup: :D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
there are outlaws in every church.
Some excerpt about the OEM CB1100.......>>>>

"When Mitsuyoshi Kohama was designated Chief Designer of what would eventually become the new Honda CB1100, he set out to create a motorcycle in a very different way than most of us could imagine.....
Instead, this would be something very different.
....This would be a modern reincarnation of a timeless form, a purist’s kind of motorcycle, if you will. And to please the eye of the discerning purist, this motorcycle had to be a thing of beauty and grace.
That kind of extreme attention to detail in pursuit of beauty can be found in almost every visible element on the CB1100, as Kohama explained: “In taking on the design of the CB1100, the team and I agreed that our mission was design—not styling."...

NO word about latex boobs at all..

Mr Kohama, thank you for your design, beauty and grace of the CB1100, I proudly own :worship: :thumbsup: :D
:rofl:
 
Part # 95010-16001

The Patriots won.... I'm feeling weak.....

New Egg of all places promises next day delivery for $4.00. Must resist...
 
Geez, tommymck ... you had to be the one to bring this up again?

Just when comfort was found, this slow burn hysteria tendency wells up again.

Thanks a lot!




(New Egg, eh? Probably not in Canada though.)
 
tommymck_imp said:
Part # 95010-16001

The Patriots won.... I'm feeling weak.....

New Egg of all places promises next day delivery for $4.00. Must resist...
By the way Canadian CB Forum members:

Honda Canada has a large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
tommymck_imp said:
Part # 95010-16001

The Patriots won.... I'm feeling weak.....

New Egg of all places promises next day delivery for $4.00. Must resist...
By the way Canadian CB Forum members:

Honda Canada has a large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
By the way Canadian CB Forum members:

Honda Canada has large boat load of these currently in their warehouse. They are about $4.50 Cdn each all in. Now don't get me wrong, I am not trying to promote these or anything dark like that, you know, just sayin' if you were thinking of a pair.
The moment passed....
 
Back
Top