GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Gee, I am feeling somewhat more compelled.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cormanus_imp said:I hope so, he wrote, adding another one to the tally.
By the way, according to this post, one RLET cost AU$6.15. The modest layout of $12 is worth every cent and then some for the serenity it provides.

:rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:lol Well, I suppose if nobody is complaining about the latest model, then no, the perfection is in.


:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Mate, have you reflected on your view of RLETs and recent events in your life?![]()
, ...glad to hear and heal permanently 
:rofl:redbirds_imp said::rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Mate, have you reflected on your view of RLETs and recent events in your life?![]()
Cormanus_imp said:Mate, have you reflected on your view of RLETs and recent events in your life?![]()
