Rubber Lever End Thingies

Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang. :)
 
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
^ +1......
Now after 999, someone can claim 1000 :thumbsup::)..good luck
[/QUOTE]

The ferret_imp said:
wow 1000 posts....amazing. The power of the Rlet!
peterbaron_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Haha! Somebody could not resist. :D
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..:P
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..:P
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang. :)
........ here he is, in a lucky hole..... :P

2645071e612640a89e74bbcac06774f2.png
.....

:D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Rocky_imp said:
I haven't been following this thread very much, but decided to go through it and catch up.
I'm still busting a gut at all the humorous comments. Haven't had so many laughs in a long time :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
^ +1......
Now after 999, someone can claim 1000 :thumbsup::)..good luck

The ferret_imp said:
wow 1000 posts....amazing. The power of the Rlet!
peterbaron_imp said:
Django_imp said:
Haha! Somebody could not resist. :D
It's also page 100....
Dang! I didn't make it at 100.
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..:P
^ +1 or fell into friendly trap ..lol..:P
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Notice how Ferret got post 1000? Thats what you can do with moderator super powers I guess. More powerful than even my CB1100Forum Decoder ring. Dang. :)
........ here he is, in a lucky hole..... :P

2645071e612640a89e74bbcac06774f2.png
.....

:D
[/QUOTE]
Nice pic PB.
 
Thread starter
Given this whole RLET phenomenon is down to the Ferret, it's appropriate he claimed post #1,000.
 
next year i ask my dealer how much it would cost if he would order it by honda ...:rofl:..... bcos i am no friend of e-bay and so on
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Given this whole RLET phenomenon is down to the Ferret, it's appropriate he claimed post #1,000.
Destiny ? Or just the iron will to laser focus in and make sure no one else got the big 1k. The way the ferret goes about riding I vote for the latter !

Fitting indeed !

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Django_imp said:
alprider_imp said:
next year i ask my dealer how much it would cost if he would order it by honda ...:rofl:..... bcos i am no friend of e-bay and so on
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sind
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sind
Now, is that for a single or a pair?
KAPPE 95010-16001 Nach Modellen suchen, die mit einer Referenz kompatibel sind
Now, is that for a single or a pair?
That's a single. The wise Padawan orders 2 of them.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
How well do the RLETs stand-up to constant UV bombardment? Do they crack and peel?
G/O, I have N-RLETs-AA type, these are resistant to anything, well, except crush :D
 
Back
Top