Rubber Lever End Thingies

I wonder how many of our members from the 21 different countries that have members on this site are rocking RLETs?
 
Thread starter
noroomtomove and I both sport them down under. None of the other members whose bikes I've seen has them.
 
Just ordered mine after 2 years of seeing this thread! Is there an updated "how to" that's not from photobucket?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
josiah.hurt_imp said:
Just ordered mine after 2 years of seeing this thread! Is there an updated "how to" that's not from photobucket?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Padawan, hidden in this 86 page thread the secret is.

OK, Yoda left the room. Heating them up in the sun or hot water will help. Then use your favorite lube like spit, WD-40 or whatever. Then worry them on. Using a rag or maybe rubber gloves to grip them after they are slick with lube helps.
 
The Darkside Suhawk heads. And awaits Redbirds does :)
 
Thread starter
All Hondas should have RLETs!

 
1 drop high quality olive oil, 15 seconds in microwave, keep fingers free of oil, push firmly...enjoy!
 
Thread starter
josiah.hurt_imp said:
One can not learn the way of the Jedi if a dealer does the work for you. Shipped today!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Josiah,

An important question, raise you do. It was the Great Ferret, in whom the force is powerful indeed, who—so far as it is known to members of this forum—had a vision and installed the first set of RLETs to a CB1100. Others followed have. Yet have them installed by a dealer he did.

So, two things known are: first that the Great Ferret is a mighty Jedi; secondly, that he had his RLETs installed by a dealer. What does that mean? Was he already such a mighty Jedi that he did not need to learn the lessons flowing from installation? Is there no connection between putting RLETs on and becoming wise in the ways of the Force? Was it that having the RLETs fitted and then riding the CB1100 awoke the dormant Force in the Great Ferret? Or is it simply that the Great Ferret and suhawk are smarter than the rest of us and outsourced the pain?

The answer to these questions know not I. Others learned in the lore of RLETs may cast light on this mystery.

One more question, I have. Why, if the successors of Soichiro (in whom the Force must have been mighty indeed) had abandoned the fitting of RLETs to motorcycles, was Honda still making them when the Great Ferret reawakened this crucial element of the Force?

Now, neophytes all, say after Uncle Popgun, "Part # 95010-16001".

May the Force be with you. :beerchug:
 
And 2 you must order. Per pack, one there is.

The dark side is strong. Dealer installed the weak minded will have done.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
And 2 you must order. Per pack, one there is.

The dark side is strong. Dealer installed the weak minded will have done.
You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.....
 
My first set of RLETs were dealer-installed. I thought I should bond in frustration with my fellow CB'ers by installing them myself on my new bike. I'm not sure what the hoopla was all about. If I hadn't dropped it once, I think I'd have been under :30


 
Thread starter
Nicely done, MTC.
 
Good job MTC! I am the one making the recent "hoopla" when I failed to install my own RLETs! I will make a commitment right now that I will install RLETs on my next CB1100!
 
LOL suhawk...but there are several "hoopla-ers" who had difficulty with their RLET install. I think I just got lucky with mine.
 
Back
Top