Rubber Lever End Thingies

A disturbance in the force I felt when Sith Lord Redbirds' post I read. :)
 
Anyone ever notice that the modified CB750 on the cover of Meat Loaf's "Bat out of Hell" is missing RLET's? Thought not.

Ben
 
My buddy recently bought an original-model (1976 I believe) Gold Wing GL1000. It still has one old RLET on the clutch lever. The brake lever looks to have been a newer replacement and has no RLET.
 
Does it track straight? Seems like it would pull to the left.
 
Ben70_imp said:
I thought the other kind had been recommended. Maybe that's why so many of us have trouble with the procedure?

Ben
Thach why I had so much trouble :beerchug:
 
Two words. NO. Ok, thats one word Padawan. Continue your training you must.

As with all things RLET, like Yota talks you must. And as such, May the Fourth be with you.
 
Thread starter
:rofl:

RLETs: the gift that keeps on giving ...
 
I got some and when I opened one of the bags one of them was already split on the end.
It was the first one I tried to put on and it split even more in the process so I've given up on them.
 
And a Padawan you shall remain. :(
 
I put my pair on today (about 6-8 minutes time). Silicone worked better than my spit. I wore cotton jersey gloves to get them on. My wife came around the corner to ask what I was doing. I tried to explain what and why. She just shook her head as I popped the second one on. I'm good to go.
 
stateboy_imp said:
I put my pair on today (about 6-8 minutes time). Silicone worked better than my spit. I wore cotton jersey gloves to get them on. My wife came around the corner to ask what I was doing. I tried to explain what and why. She just shook her head as I popped the second one on. I'm good to go.
Did you warm them up first?
 
Back
Top