Lord Popgun
Road warrior
A disturbance in the force I felt when Sith Lord Redbirds' post I read. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Resistance to the Empire is futile.Lord Popgun_imp said:A disturbance in the force I felt when Sith Lord Redbirds' post I read.![]()
Thach why I had so much trouble :beerchug:Ben70_imp said:I thought the other kind had been recommended. Maybe that's why so many of us have trouble with the procedure?
Ben

Did you warm them up first?stateboy_imp said:I put my pair on today (about 6-8 minutes time). Silicone worked better than my spit. I wore cotton jersey gloves to get them on. My wife came around the corner to ask what I was doing. I tried to explain what and why. She just shook her head as I popped the second one on. I'm good to go.