Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
They haven't stopped mine falling out, but you could give it a shot.
 
Nemo_imp said:
If you have RLETS you don't need hair.
:cool:
There are a number of things one doesn't need if he has RLETs. Youth, for example. Normal hormonal levels. Joints that work as expected. It's a long list but RLETs soothe the loss.
 
4Paws has cool hair... and RLETs! He is da man
 
My Wednesday checklist so far.

1. Wakeup (very important): check
2. Eat breakfast, drink coffee, and read local newspaper: check
3. Visit ailing friend: check
4. Stop at bank: check
5. Stop at Honda dealer and order 4 RLETs for both my CBs: check

Productive day so far.
 
Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
 
CTsCB_imp said:
Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:
 
Thread starter
You know something, CTsCB? I ordered the Aussie version of RLETs some #752 posts ago when I started this thread. Somewhat to my surprise, they were the same part number as the US RLETs. I'm still not sure why. But they fit, although I think the left one went on the right lever and the right one on the left. I'm still not sure.

Let me know how you get on. :beerchug:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
CTsCB_imp said:
Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:
Guess that makes me an "us" in training... I have the RLETs but they have resisted all my attempts to install them!
 
Thread starter
BestStandard_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
CTsCB_imp said:
Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:
Guess that makes me an "us" in training... I have the RLETs but they have resisted all my attempts to install them!
popgun, enlighten the lad, will you? The Ferret has a surplus of angel wings.
 
Installing RLETs is a journey all Padawan learners make take alone. Do, or do not. There is no try...

Or get NEMO (IIRC) to install them in under 11 seconds! :)

Heat them in the sun or use a hair dryer or however you want. Use some lube like WD-40 or some members used spit, and a rag or paper towel to get a grip, and worry them on.
 
Nemo is amazing. We need him to do a video on installing RLETs. It would be a short movie.
 
Nemo is out of action. I think he suffered a RLET injury! The force is out of balance. Spit and a cloth rag to enhance grip is required. Heating is for whims. Do some exercise to strengthen your grip. The rally is coming up and a new opportunity for RLET champion is possible


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
 
The heat may be for wimps :rofl: , but will help to keep from tearing the RLET, as one member did :s
 
More spit, and side to side rocking action. Maybe my spit is extra slippery!

If I ever get another chance at putting some on again I will try those rubberized gloves to improve grip.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
 
Back
Top