skidmarkart_imp
Running like a top
Will RLETs make my hair turn brown again?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There are a number of things one doesn't need if he has RLETs. Youth, for example. Normal hormonal levels. Joints that work as expected. It's a long list but RLETs soothe the loss.Nemo_imp said:If you have RLETS you don't need hair.
![]()

:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:CTsCB_imp said:Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
:rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:Lord Popgun_imp said::rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:CTsCB_imp said:Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
popgun, enlighten the lad, will you? The Ferret has a surplus of angel wings.BestStandard_imp said::rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:Lord Popgun_imp said::rofl: Soon you will be one of "us" young Padawan! :celebrate:CTsCB_imp said:Just ordered the mystical RLETs, but the Aussie version, so I will have to rotate them so as not to be upside down!!
Pics and accompanying swear words to follow after I have tried to fit them.
Guess that makes me an "us" in training... I have the RLETs but they have resisted all my attempts to install them!

