CBryder_imp
First service completed
Back then, your inner self told you it was the right thing to do.redbirds_imp said:Back then, your inner self told you it was the right thing to do.gmike_imp said:Got mine on. Garden gloves, WD-40, 2 pair of needle nose plyers. Sure didnt get it done in record time, but they are on.
I remember my 1968 CL350 (1st new bike) had RLETS and my 1st mod was to cut them off because none of the Harleys or Triumphs had them. Oh the shame.
Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Back then, your inner self told you it was the right thing to do. How will I continue to resist their unnatural compulsion to farkle?redbirds_imp said:Back then, your inner self told you it was the right thing to do.gmike_imp said:Got mine on. Garden gloves, WD-40, 2 pair of needle nose plyers. Sure didnt get it done in record time, but they are on.
I remember my 1968 CL350 (1st new bike) had RLETS and my 1st mod was to cut them off because none of the Harleys or Triumphs had them. Oh the shame.
A couple of weeks ago I almost crumbled under their continuous onslaught of compelling reasons to join their secret society.
They're cheap and easy to purchase online...
It only takes 11 seconds to install them...
You can be one of us...
Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Heating them helps a lot too.
