Rubber Lever End Thingies

Lord you gents are weak. Little spit on the lever, little spit in the RLET, a dry rag, little wiggle and push and it is on.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Any installation tips ?
Well....if you must know....after an hour or so of: cooking them, oiling them, greasing them, and cursing at them, my wife came out and dried them off and put em on dry, like a boss. I'm not ashamed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
baginn_imp said:
Chapomis_imp said:
Any installation tips ?
Well....if you must know....after an hour or so of: cooking them, oiling them, greasing them, and cursing at them, my wife came out and dried them off and put em on dry, like a boss. I'm not ashamed!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl:

Don't you hate that?
 
You loosened them up for her I'm sure.
 
Thanks to you morans I ordered a set recently. Installed them this afternoon, first took 5 minutes of persuasion and second a bit longer since my fingers were tired by then.

There is no easy way to do it. No wonder you encourage everyone else to try.
 
My name isn't Moran :P

Ferret will show you the secret handshake at the rally. Yes, there actually is one!

You're one of "us" now...
 
And another angel gets her wings. :angel:
 
And so, the miracle of the RLETs and their versatility are once again confirmed...

Just enough friction to hold my cigar clip in place
1b885ff49b84c7b1dcf1093265bee99c.jpg

[Cigar clip should not be used while vehicle is in motion. Serious injury or death could result]
 
Mine doesn't have a thumbs up button in the posts? Whatchutalkinabout Willis?
 
I have it in Tapatalk, but I think it just shows up for me and doesn't actually "up vote" or "like" anything on the forum end.

I thumbs upped your above post ferret, don't know if you can tell...
 
EmptySea_imp said:
And so, the miracle of the RLETs and their versatility are once again confirmed...

Just enough friction to hold my cigar clip in place
1b885ff49b84c7b1dcf1093265bee99c.jpg

[Cigar clip should not be used while vehicle is in motion. Serious injury or death could result]
At least facing that stogie into the wind should keep it lit and the ash trimmed.
 
kmoney_imp said:
I have it in Tapatalk, but I think it just shows up for me and doesn't actually "up vote" or "like" anything on the forum end.

I thumbs upped your above post ferret, don't know if you can tell...
It is only visible to tapatalk users.
 
Retsel_imp said:
Isn't that what the "thumbs up" button on the lower right of the post, is for?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
euhm, I have nothing here that can "judge" a post, working in the full site, not mobile...
 
Back
Top