Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
postoak_imp said:
I finally got one on! I had so much trouble I began to wonder if Honda sources these from more than one supplier and some of us have bigger balls than others.

I have tried every trick on this thread, and the one thing that finally worked for me was to slide the RLET over a plastic marker and let it sit over night. I forget who came up with this idea, and I'm not digging back through 62 pages of comments to find out, but thank you!
No pressure, mate, but don't take long with the second. The poor angel gets but one wing and flies around in circles. It's not good for them.
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
Got them on my ST. :)
Curly, I have them on my ST too! :celebrate:

Nice shot of the CB in the left hand mirror to keep on the forum topic :P
 
My circling angel is flying straight today! Stretched it on the same marker I used for the 1st one and couldn't get it on the next morning, so I decided to back off and stuck it on a larger diameter marker for a 2nd night. Took me 5 seconds to get it on then.

Somebody PM me the secret handshake!
 
That's Ferret's job, but I still have it in my PMs I think. :D
 
Lol I remember in case you don't have it popgun
 
Pterodactyl [/QUOTE] Funny you should say that. Sort of reminded me of an incident that happened while having a little R and R in Saigon back in '68. Probably better forgotten really :s.
Cheers
[/QUOTE]

mine are on order and I expect the same difficulty , kinda like trying to put your hand in a Mayonnaise jar and it just will not fit= Quang Tri
 
Postoak, I sent you a PM. You must never show it to Redbirds :P
 
Ordered at the Dealer yesterday, apparently included with an overnight shipment from Honda, Dealer called this morning, installed utilizing the abbreviated marker under a lightbulb technique within 10min.

I feel like I have finally made it in life.
 
and another angel gets her wings :angel:

and one for postoak as well :angel:

Honda heaven is just a little brighter today
 
:rofl: OMG I choked on my tea on that one

I don't think you are far from Nemo. He is the record holder from the last rally. Like 11.2 seconds to install one.



Man up!
 
and another angel gets her wings :angel:

good job use2be. Looks good and proper now like a CB should.

edit.. gosh every time I look at it I say "Man, that's a good looking bike"
 
You're one of "us" now USB and can know the secret handshake... No longer a Padawan, but a CB Master :)
 
Alright Rasher :thumbsup: ...and another angel gets her wings :angel:
 
Thread starter
I have to ask: did you use bacon fat? :P
 
Back
Top