Rubber Lever End Thingies

Thread starter
:banana:

There is surely no more important topic on this forum. :P
 
I've been here for 2 moons now and until noroomtomove mentioned to do a forum search, I had no idea about how powerful they were. BTW, great advice Ferrett to only use 1 word when doing a forum search. However, you must always use the plural, because only 1 has no power - see from the pics.

RLETS, at bottom of first of 10 pages. Why at bottom is the question - maybe not enough spit this early am.


RLET did not show up on first page and had 14 pages to search through. Far less efficient!


BYW, I have only read 20 of the 51 pages of this post. Saving additional for when I get bored and need something to do. But I have the part number and will call tomorrow. I guess I will be accepted by all when I ride up to the local Harley establishment.

I now know how some get high post numbers.
 
rbike_imp said:
I've been here for 2 moons now and until noroomtomove mentioned to do a forum search, I had no idea about how powerful they were. BTW, great advice Ferrett to only use 1 word when doing a forum search. However, you must always use the plural, because only 1 has no power - see from the pics.

RLETS, at bottom of first of 10 pages. Why at bottom is the question - maybe not enough spit this early am.


RLET did not show up on first page and had 14 pages to search through. Far less efficient!


BYW, I have only read 20 of the 51 pages of this post. Saving additional for when I get bored and need something to do. But I have the part number and will call tomorrow. I guess I will be accepted by all when I ride up to the local Harley establishment.

I now know how some get high post numbers.
The search returns all posts that contain "RLETS" and displays them from most recent to oldest. Check the column on the far right.
 
So, I have Yamaha yellow but think I will go with red to match the pin stripe on the tank of my 2014 STD. I am in the San Francisco area so pink would not be to far over the top. :)


Who knows? Maybe the red will give me an extra speed bump!
 
Not the keeper of the power of the RLET am I, though knowledge of the power I have.

Caution you must exercise. Drawn be not by colorful or convenient replacements. Power of the RLET only from Honda comes. Fooled be not! Fooled be not!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Not the keeper of the power of the RLET am I, though knowledge of the power I have.

Caution you must exercise. Drawn be not by colorful or convenient replacements. Power of the RLET only from Honda comes. Fooled be not! Fooled be not!
Yoda has spoken! lol
 
Thread starter
May the forks be with you.
 
I read 2 pages of this thread when I realized there were only 50 pages more. Do I have to read the rest to remain a member here?
 
Elipten_imp said:
Yes!


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
Awright...on p18, have learned more about cb1100s than I have in the previous 3 three weeks.
 
Back
Top