the Ferret
Road warrior
Opps, :blush:Lord Popgun_imp said:Opps, :blush:The ferret_imp said:popgun see post # 484![]()
alright congrats popgun. Post number 500! :banana:
and this post starts page 51
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Opps, :blush:Lord Popgun_imp said:Opps, :blush:The ferret_imp said:popgun see post # 484![]()

The search returns all posts that contain "RLETS" and displays them from most recent to oldest. Check the column on the far right.rbike_imp said:I've been here for 2 moons now and until noroomtomove mentioned to do a forum search, I had no idea about how powerful they were. BTW, great advice Ferrett to only use 1 word when doing a forum search. However, you must always use the plural, because only 1 has no power - see from the pics.
RLETS, at bottom of first of 10 pages. Why at bottom is the question - maybe not enough spit this early am.
RLET did not show up on first page and had 14 pages to search through. Far less efficient!
BYW, I have only read 20 of the 51 pages of this post. Saving additional for when I get bored and need something to do. But I have the part number and will call tomorrow. I guess I will be accepted by all when I ride up to the local Harley establishment.
I now know how some get high post numbers.
Plasti Dip them pink and it'll looks like factory pink RLETs!quietguy_imp said:I'm gonna PAINT my handle knob ends fluorescent PINK... Just cuz :=)

Yoda has spoken! lolEmptySea_imp said:Not the keeper of the power of the RLET am I, though knowledge of the power I have.
Caution you must exercise. Drawn be not by colorful or convenient replacements. Power of the RLET only from Honda comes. Fooled be not! Fooled be not!
LOL... now that was funny!Cormanus_imp said:May the forks be with you.
hy:+1 Cormanus!!Cormanus_imp said:May the forks be with you.
And with your gaiters.Cormanus_imp said:May the forks be with you.
Awright...on p18, have learned more about cb1100s than I have in the previous 3 three weeks.Elipten_imp said:Yes!
2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
Elipten_imp said:Yes!
2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT