Thread starter
+1. If I didn't know better, I'd say it had just come out of the showroom!The ferret_imp said:Bike looks great R4N, truly.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1. If I didn't know better, I'd say it had just come out of the showroom!The ferret_imp said:Bike looks great R4N, truly.
Yeah, I know the real reason. The ArmorAll gives a slick finish to the RLETs, reducing their universally recognized poor aerodynamic qualities and allowing you to blitz the local roads at high speed. Your best kept high performance secret is out.The ferret_imp said:I guess I just ride mine too much, it has never looked that good since it left the showroom. I try and get it clean, but then I usually go, "hey it's nice out lets get done with it and get on the road" and it never comes out " pristine" as R4N calls it. I am impressed with guys like R4N and Tink who can keep a bike so clean.
BTW I do wipe my RLETs off with ArmorAll after cleaning the bike. Just showing them the love they deserve.
Nah... impossible to ride TOO much. I wish I had 1/2 of the miles you have this year and probably every year. Ah, retirement... in a few years! But I do like (love) taking care of my vehicles... my boat is 23 years old...and other than a sun faded tourneau cover, you'd think she was almost new. 2 of my 3 vehicles have over 150,000 miles on them and they run and look almost like new. Even my Harley is 10 years old with (not a lot of miles in your book) 23000 miles and she looks new. So as much as I whine about not liking to clean my bikes... I don't like it when they don't look pristine (to use Cormanus's term...).The ferret_imp said:I guess I just ride mine too much, it has never looked that good since it left the showroom. I try and get it clean, but then I usually go, "hey it's nice out lets get done with it and get on the road" and it never comes out " pristine" as R4N calls it. I am impressed with guys like R4N and Tink who can keep a bike so clean.
BTW I do wipe my RLETs off with ArmorAll after cleaning the bike. Just showing them the love they deserve.

metalmaven_imp said:ok, I admit it. My life would be better with RLETS.
I don't have time to go through 45 pages to find a link and Honda parts unlimited looks like car website (though I didn't dig too hard).
Can someone post a link to fix my RLET void in the COMPANY/VENDOR LINKS PAGE LINK
PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEG.
Lord Popgun_imp said:metalmaven_imp said:ok, I admit it. My life would be better with RLETS.
I don't have time to go through 45 pages to find a link and Honda parts unlimited looks like car website (though I didn't dig too hard).
Can someone post a link to fix my RLET void in the COMPANY/VENDOR LINKS PAGE LINK
PLEASE DONT MAKE ME BEG.
[url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2491&page=2]http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....491&page=2
scroll down to Cormanus' post