Thread starter
Great T-shirt, DGS.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Setchman, it gets worse. Soon you'll be ordering, or at leastSetchman_imp said:I don't know what kind of crazy spell you guys are casting over here...
I mean, I just found this board like a week ago, have all of 3 posts here, haven't even PICKED UP MY BIKE YET and now you all have me ordering little rubber lever end thingies!!!!
I think that concussion I got back in the 4th grade is finally catching up to me![]()
Alright, a quick study. We like that.Setchman_imp said:I don't know what kind of crazy spell you guys are casting over here...
I mean, I just found this board like a week ago, have all of 3 posts here, haven't even PICKED UP MY BIKE YET and now you all have me ordering little rubber lever end thingies!!!!
I think that concussion I got back in the 4th grade is finally catching up to me![]()



That's brilliant. :rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:Yeah really. Thats the funny thing about all his quotes. They make sense, kinda.
I like the one "...nobody goes there anymore. Its too crowded."
Lord Popgun_imp said:Good idea. That way I don't need a GPS. RLETS can work like dowsers. They will indicate which way to go!
It's one of Casey Stengle's quotes. Or at least attributed to him.