Rubber Lever End Thingies

The guys at the Honda shop went nuts an Saturday when they saw the RLETs as they checked the bike in. They nearly fainted when I gave them the Honda part number.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Elipten_imp said:
The guys at the Honda shop went nuts an Saturday when they saw the RLETs as they checked the bike in. They nearly fainted when I gave them the Honda part number.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Brilliant!
 
Guys at my dealership and service also asked what are the RLETs on my bike. We did not have any Honda bikes import in 70s and 80s (bfrom behind the iron curtain, you know..), so I had to explain:-)
 
So, as some of you know, my bike's in the shop and I am am considering having a few mods done to it while it's there. Been doing my research. Read 10 posts on the $1000+ Yosh system. Read another 8-10 posts about the $60 MFW Vario pegs. Read 204 posts about the $10 Rubber Lever End Thingies. Yep, the right amount of research is paramount in these cases.

Ridem...you selling any of your stockpile of them? If so, let me know.
 
ES I did buy up a lot of these! They was discontinued from honda, but honda started making them again and they are cheap from the dealer give your dealer this part # 95010-16001 you have to buy (2) only one to a pack. If for some reason your honda dealership cannot get them let me know and I will get a set to you.
 
Thread starter
About time this important thread was resurrected.

I'd like to think RLETs will be standard on 2015 and future models.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
About time this important thread was resurrected.

I'd like to think RLETs will be standard on 2015 and future models.
I respectfully disagree. I kind of like the idea that was stated somewhere in this thread that when you see a CB1100rlet (I just invented a new model name there), you know that the rider is probably a Forum member. It's like a membership badge, I think.
And from now on, when asked "what kind of bike do you have?" The reply should be "A Honda CB1100R-let" or "A Honda CB1100R-let Deluxe" LOL
 
Thread starter
EmptySea, I salute your brilliance. Can the standard equipment idea. Let's go with your plan.
 
Thread starter
I recall they cost me about AU$6 each from a Honda dealer.
 
I got mine last year at the dealer and they were just under $3 each. No shipping fee :)
 
Thread starter
Bump.

It's time this came to the top again as a reminder to those who have not made this critical modification.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Bump.

It's time this came to the top again as a reminder to those who have not made this critical modification.
Yep, count me in for some. I ordered 2 pair today (one for the CB and another for the 78 XL175 ). My bike will finally be cool!
 
Back
Top