Thread starter
+1The ferret_imp said:I like em.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
+1The ferret_imp said:I like em.![]()
Brilliant!Elipten_imp said:The guys at the Honda shop went nuts an Saturday when they saw the RLETs as they checked the bike in. They nearly fainted when I gave them the Honda part number.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree. I kind of like the idea that was stated somewhere in this thread that when you see a CB1100rlet (I just invented a new model name there), you know that the rider is probably a Forum member. It's like a membership badge, I think.Cormanus_imp said:About time this important thread was resurrected.
I'd like to think RLETs will be standard on 2015 and future models.
But what do they charge for shipping? It's only free on orders over $100 I believe.DGShannon_imp said:Only $2.88 from Bike Bandit: http://www.bikebandit.com/search?q=95010-16001
But what do they charge for shipping? It's only free on orders over $100 I believe.ClassicVW_imp said:But what do they charge for shipping? It's only free on orders over $100 I believe.DGShannon_imp said:Only $2.88 from Bike Bandit: http://www.bikebandit.com/search?q=95010-16001
But what do they charge for shipping? It's only free on orders over $100 I believe.ClassicVW_imp said:But what do they charge for shipping? It's only free on orders over $100 I believe.DGShannon_imp said:Only $2.88 from Bike Bandit: http://www.bikebandit.com/search?q=95010-16001

Yep, count me in for some. I ordered 2 pair today (one for the CB and another for the 78 XL175 ). My bike will finally be cool!Cormanus_imp said:Bump.
It's time this came to the top again as a reminder to those who have not made this critical modification.