Rubber Lever End Thingies

Football camp was for sissys! The rubber thingies are for true bikers. Gaiters hmm mine should be here tomorrow. Retro I will send you a pic to hang on your wall lol :)
 
Lol bezzy. Your rite about the +10 hp. Some gain between 9&11hp :) are you taking off forks to install gaiters ? I got a meeting with factory honda next week they want to use my bike for a ad due to all the neat mods lol. :)
Michael
 
Thread starter
RLETs! Check. Don't leave home without them.
 
Thread starter
I think you can see the OEM part number in this picture. They come in packets of one, so you need to order two of them. Otherwise ask ridem32. I think he might have made a huge purchase.

 
Thread starter
Let's see it clearly,

 
I was at the dealership on Saturday for the monthly burger-bait (free food, come in and buy stuff) and a salesman chatted me up about the bike and asked about the RLETs. I told him they were authentic vintage Honda parts; he was impressed and said he'd never seen them before (partly because everyone who works at that dealership is about 12 years old!)
 
I don't like to boast, but it only took me 30 seconds per side to get these suckers on. Lots of prior experience getting rubber things stretched to fit an over-sized object I guess.

Yes, I'm referring to mounting my own tires.
 
Back
Top