Rubber Lever End Thingies

:rofl: if it sounds too good to be true .........
 
Got my gaiters ordered & got to keep my gold mine stash of rubber thingies! Lol. In 40 more years my rubber thingies will be worth $100 each or $199 a set. Lol. :)
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Thread starter
Sheesh! I'm glad I got my rubber lever end thingies before people started getting avaricious about them.
 
68942e5cd1feccb8a3d508303267186a.jpg



3 rights make a left
Texas tea. Gold. Silver. Benjamin's honeybuns :)


3 rights make a left
 
Dang you are a rubber thingy magnate!
 
I don't even know what to say. LOL
 
I'm so...HAPPY!! I'm going to have the ONLY CB1100 'without' rubber lever end thingy's... in the entire world!!!!!!! Think about how unique my bike will be!! :clap:
 
Ride4now: your bike will be slow without them. And the gals just love them :) so if want the slowest cb1100 on the planet hmm that's up to you lol
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Don't know how it would be slower... they add weight... and ruin the aerodynamics of the smooth levers. And I never knew girls who actually liked anything 'rubber' so I'm not buying. You can't make me! :rofl:
Please???? :s
 
I think once he gets the gaiters on ( which are rubber and add weight but girls love them anyway ;) ) he will realize he really has no choice. Gaitters and rubber end thingies are like peanut butter and jelly. Hard to have one without the other.
 
No rubber lever thingies huh? Ferret, please send Ride4now to band camp until he sees the error of his ways. :)
 
ride4now_imp said:
I'm so...HAPPY!! I'm going to have the ONLY CB1100 'without' rubber lever end thingy's... in the entire world!!!!!!! Think about how unique my bike will be!! :clap:
I don't have them yet either and with one member here having a monopoly on them it might just push finding one on the open market financially unfeasible... ;)

Might add the gaiters at some point but will keep the rubber lever end thingies away... Keep the bike different from everyone else's. ;)

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
You could always plasti-dip the lever ends like the hoodlums do to their Civics and Jettas.


Best part is I decided to lump Jettas into that category BEFORE finding a picture of a hoodlum plasti-dipping what looks to be a Jetta (just by Googling 'plasti dip')!
 
Dbuster: don't worry I will make you a great deal on a set! You can't live without them! It's not a true CB with out them ( rubber thingies) :) lol
Michael
 
Band camp??? I know about band camp...I had two daughters who did band camp... one all through high school and the other through both high school and college. You guys are BRUTAL... that's worse than football camp which I went through back in the last century. And all of this because I refuse to join the crowd and do these rubber thingy's? Well... I'm not doing gaiters either. Gaiters are for dirt bikes! Why would anyone want to cover up those nice chrome fork tubes?? I'm telling you... I'm going to have the most retro bike around once you all are done. It'll be STOCK and UNIQUE!! :thumbsup: Lol.....
 
Back
Top