Rubber Lever End Thingies

Just put these on, a pair of needle nose pliers to stretch and loosen them up, start from the bottom where the indent is already helping you, side to side motion work to the top and there on in about 30sec's.
 
CIP,

Don't be giving out the secrets! LOL, if he doesn't take 20 minutes like the rest of us, whats the fun!

PS. heating them up some helps a lot too and will help prevent tearing.
 
Elipten_imp said:
I don't get the issue people have getting these on. A little spit on the lever, a little spit inside, a shop rag and wiggle side to side and on it goes. Man up.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Is that what she said??
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
CIP,

Don't be giving out the secrets! LOL, if he doesn't take 20 minutes like the rest of us, whats the fun!

PS. heating them up some helps a lot too and will help prevent tearing.
Alright, I'll delete the post and make them work a little harder :thumbsup:
 
I found another guy on eBay I got 10 more coming alone with a little surprize. I'm getting the little red side cover emblems for the 72 model cb 750 red with Honda wings NOS not sure if I will put them on my side covers or air box side covers when I get them I will see which place looks better. :)
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Dang Ridem ..if you don't fall down the rubber lever end thingies will last 20 years. What are you going to do with them all? :rofl:
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I found another guy on eBay I got 10 more coming alone with a little surprize. I'm getting the little red side cover emblems for the 72 model cb 750 red with Honda wings NOS not sure if I will put them on my side covers or air box side covers when I get them I will see which place looks better. :)
Michael


3 rights make a left
:worship::worship::worship::beerchug:
 
Someone please comment on my side panel badges !!!! Dang I been waiting & waiting on a reply like. Wow ridem32 very neat!!!
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Ok, now I see them. Very cool but jeezalou $50?

I'm way too ch...er..frugal for something like that
 
Well they are NOS honda don't make any more. I have bought a lot from that guy he sells to me thru paypal with out eBay. So I got them at a deal. When I get them in a few days I will decide if I want them on side covers or the black air box covers or what ever there called. They still make aftermarket ones about the same price range but they don't have the HM on them just the wings. I wanted the real honda ones
Michael


3 rights make a left
Where do you buy the front fork gaiters? I want a set
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Michael..they are 41 MM rubber gaiters and are available in many places. They are used on late model Triumph Bonnevilles. Cheapest I found were at a Brit shop for $20 a pair

POHONEMAS33 x BellaCorse.com | Suku Cadang dan Aksesori Kustom Game Online Terbaik Untuk Hasil Maksimal Saat Bermain

Silacopathics found these

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1296&highlight=Fork+Gaiters

I tried to buy them but they were out of stock. They have since sent me an email saying they are back in stock..about $34 I think shipped

I bought mine from a Kawasaki dealer for the early model W 650's. They were pricey, list at $100 a pair,(I know can't believe I bought them myself) but I used them on my Bonneville and they are a quality product. Here's a set on Rick Froscheiser's bike (see post 50)

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....296&page=5
 
Trade you a set of gaiters for some rubber lever end thingies?

The new bit coins, rubber lever end thingies...


Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
dBuster_imp said:
Trade you a set of gaiters for some rubber lever end thingies?

The new bit coins, rubber lever end thingies...


Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Deal. Trade !! Just PM me and we can swap adress I can have in the mail tomorrow
 
Ridem32_imp said:
dBuster_imp said:
Trade you a set of gaiters for some rubber lever end thingies?

The new bit coins, rubber lever end thingies...


Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Deal. Trade !! Just PM me and we can swap adress I can have in the mail tomorrow
Deal. Trade !! Just PM me and we can swap adress I can have in the mail tomorrow
Okay anyone know where I can get a set of gaiters so I can trade for some of those, like gold, rubber lever end thingies? ;)

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top