Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Funny you should say that. Caught up in this Tulip Mania type buying frenzy I called the local Honda dealer. "Out of stock" he said. A sudden surge of orders has depleted the supply. "My advice", he said, "Get yourself and your friends on the waiting list now!". He said the cashed up US market had priority and here in Oz the wait was indefinite, maybe years. "Not a problem" I said and asked him if there was anything I could do for him or his cousins that would get me up the list. I was not even given the courtesy of a reply. "Cost, what's the cost?" I said. "Dunno, but they won't be as cheap as they were". He then went on to mention that someone called (I think) Berkshire Hathaway was showing an interest in the supplier to Honda and when that was sorted he might, just might, be able to help me. "I gotta have them" I said before he hung up on me.Elipten_imp said:A Honda person in Japan is probably trying to figure out why the surge in selling these?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Funny you should say that. Caught up in this Tulip Mania type buying frenzy I called the local Honda dealer. "Out of stock" he said. A sudden surge of orders has depleted the supply. "My advice", he said, "Get yourself and your friends on the waiting list now!". He said the cashed up US market had priority and here in Oz the wait was indefinite, maybe years. "Not a problem" I said and asked him if there was anything I could do for him or his cousins that would get me up the list. I was not even given the courtesy of a reply. "Cost, what's the cost?" I said. "Dunno, but they won't be as cheap as they were". He then went on to mention that someone called (I think) Berkshire Hathaway was showing an interest in the supplier to Honda and when that was sorted he might, just might, be able to help me. "I gotta have them" I said before he hung up on me.Pterodactyl_imp said:Funny you should say that. Caught up in this Tulip Mania type buying frenzy I called the local Honda dealer. "Out of stock" he said. A sudden surge of orders has depleted the supply. "My advice", he said, "Get yourself and your friends on the waiting list now!". He said the cashed up US market had priority and here in Oz the wait was indefinite, maybe years. "Not a problem" I said and asked him if there was anything I could do for him or his cousins that would get me up the list. I was not even given the courtesy of a reply. "Cost, what's the cost?" I said. "Dunno, but they won't be as cheap as they were". He then went on to mention that someone called (I think) Berkshire Hathaway was showing an interest in the supplier to Honda and when that was sorted he might, just might, be able to help me. "I gotta have them" I said before he hung up on me.Elipten_imp said:A Honda person in Japan is probably trying to figure out why the surge in selling these?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Cheers.
WARNING: this post may contain traces of cuss.

I´m sure my bike will be the only one with these in my area...


What!?? Have members of this forum cleaned out the stock? :clap:enzo_imp said:Honda, nil available.
What!?? Have members of this forum cleaned out the stock? :clap:Cormanus_imp said:What!?? Have members of this forum cleaned out the stock? :clap:enzo_imp said:Honda, nil available.
The rubber thingie's have made there way to the uk. Can they be discribed as a performance upgradeenzo_imp said:I tell'ya Bruce, this is not the Honda I know. How am I to go quickly if the rubber thingie isn't on.
I just won't feel safe.

The rubber thingie's have made there way to the uk. Can they be discribed as a performance upgradenigel w_imp said:The rubber thingie's have made there way to the uk. Can they be discribed as a performance upgradeenzo_imp said:I tell'ya Bruce, this is not the Honda I know. How am I to go quickly if the rubber thingie isn't on.
I just won't feel safe.![]()

In reality I should buy a couple pairs to keep for future bikes in case they don't make them anymore.....thinkin' that they might be new old stock that were buying now...