Apr 1, 2015 #1 G Griso Guy_imp Running like a top Thread starter Ordered this on February 24 it arrived yesterday. Just installed took about 30 minutes. Ride report to follow.
Ordered this on February 24 it arrived yesterday. Just installed took about 30 minutes. Ride report to follow.
Apr 1, 2015 #4 C ChipBeck_imp Road warrior Really nice!!! The headlight bleed inside that faring at night can be fixed with my Chip Beck Spec fix for that. Cheers. Chip
Really nice!!! The headlight bleed inside that faring at night can be fixed with my Chip Beck Spec fix for that. Cheers. Chip
Apr 1, 2015 #5 G Griso Guy_imp Running like a top Thread starter Thanks Chip, I rarely ride at night but I will try your fix just in case.
Apr 1, 2015 #6 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior When I had the Road Comet I, Chip's fix worked great. I'm not sure if Chic Design responded to rider feedback, but they fixed the issue on the Road Comet II. Compare the depth of the headlight opening: The back of the opening actually touches the headlight housing, blocking that pesky light.
When I had the Road Comet I, Chip's fix worked great. I'm not sure if Chic Design responded to rider feedback, but they fixed the issue on the Road Comet II. Compare the depth of the headlight opening: The back of the opening actually touches the headlight housing, blocking that pesky light.
Apr 1, 2015 #7 rboe Road warrior I'm going to try faster photons; hope they don't have time to reflect back.... :angel: