Rebel73_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
participating in a thread about painting the inside of a cowl. I asked if they had any tips about taping the edges. The inside of mine is painted, but I think the discussion may have been about blacking out the area as the pinkish/red wasn't all that attractive.
Rebel73_imp said:
He said his came painted.CB4ME_imp said:The red ones come unpainted. The fiberglass itself is red, and the inside is easy to paint. I did mine in silver.
That's a good idea, Ron. Taping is a PITA!Ron in MO_imp said:Rob, mine came the same way yours did. I ended up painting the inside with a brush using flat black enamel paint I picked up at Home Depot and it came out great. You don't even have to tape for overspray.