road comet fairing

Joola_imp said:
Man that's lookin' goooooooood. What are your thoughts on the aero screen? How has it helped blocking the wind?
It does help, my chest doesn't feel like a parachute anymore. I've only been half way around the island with it and got up to 60 for a 1/4 mile. I think it would really help alot cruising at highway speeds and above.
Nano Tech_imp said:
Ack-CB11_imp said:
Just arrived, simple install. Quality piece. Wasn't sure if I would like the stripe. Glad I got it, looks very factory.



Hi ,
How much did you pay for this ??

Cheers!!!!!!!

I got it from Samurider, all optioned out $649.38
 
Nice, very nice. I love how everyone is making the CB their own. The UJB lives!
 
Just got my Road Comet fairing. Seems quality, haven't had time to mount it yet, maybe this weekend. it's all in Japanese ??
pretty good pictures, I think I can handle it. does any one have any secrets to share about it?
 
hey_imp said:
Just got my Road Comet fairing. Seems quality, haven't had time to mount it yet, maybe this weekend. it's all in Japanese ??
pretty good pictures, I think I can handle it. does any one have any secrets to share about it?
Mine had an illegitimate child at age 15 and two prior shoplifting convictions.

It's held on by 3 screws. There is an L shaped bracket that bolts to a spot below the two horns under the headlight, and the two bolts that secure your headlight to it's brackets are replaced with two similar bolts that have threaded holes in them. Put the L bracket on, screw the two supplied headlight mounting bolts in, and secure the Road Comet with it's 3 allen head screws. It's that simple. You also need to mount whatever windscreen you chose to the faring before you mount the faring. It wont take you 10 minutes. Cheers.

Chip
 
gotrdone! very easy,looks good,first service sunday 610 miles. wwwwwwooooooooohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo! lovin it so far.
 
Back
Top