Ack-CB11_imp
Road warrior
I agree "looks like it belongs on the bike." Looks awesome Chip
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I don't think the the Road Comet 2's sharp edges compliment the lines of the CB11 as well as the first Road Comet, but that's just my opinion.vfrpaul98_imp said:CHIC DESIGN - Products
road comet design, rounder softer lines
road comet 2 design, sharp lines, transformer movie types![]()
Ack-CB11_imp said:
It does help, my chest doesn't feel like a parachute anymore. I've only been half way around the island with it and got up to 60 for a 1/4 mile. I think it would really help alot cruising at highway speeds and above.Joola_imp said:Man that's lookin' goooooooood. What are your thoughts on the aero screen? How has it helped blocking the wind?
Nano Tech_imp said:Ack-CB11_imp said:
Hi ,
How much did you pay for this ??
Cheers!!!!!!!
absolutely! especially when Honda only gave us one optionThe ferret_imp said:Nice, very nice. I love how everyone is making the CB their own. The UJB lives!
(technically 2 with ABS)Mine had an illegitimate child at age 15 and two prior shoplifting convictions.hey_imp said:Just got my Road Comet fairing. Seems quality, haven't had time to mount it yet, maybe this weekend. it's all in Japanese ??
pretty good pictures, I think I can handle it. does any one have any secrets to share about it?