Road Comet 2 fairing

zippooriginal_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I just received my Road Comet 2 black fairing with smoke shield. Will look great on my bike! Just one thing I'd like to correct. All the steel bolts that connect the shield to the fairing are steel screws. I'd like to paint them black so they blend in and look so much better.
Which is the BEST spray paint I should use for best results???
Thanks.
 
zippooriginal_imp said:
I just received my Road Comet 2 black fairing with smoke shield. Will look great on my bike! Just one thing I'd like to correct. All the steel bolts that connect the shield to the fairing are steel screws. I'd like to paint them black so they blend in and look so much better.
Which is the BEST spray paint I should use for best results???
Thanks.
I used black rustoleum that I had sitting around. Blends in fine.
I was really impressed by the quality of the hardware that was included.

life's short
take the long way home
crutch
 
Back
Top